We regularly hold a number of free New Zealand immigration seminars in South Africa, Singapore and Malaysia for those people interested in New Zealand immigration. Following each seminar, you will have the ability to meet with one of our fully licensed advisors to assess your eligibility to migrate against all current immigration categories.
We also conduct regular on-line seminars (webinars) for those people that cant attend the live event or who wish to dial in and see us on-line. All of our seminars are free and presented by our Auckland based team.
Our free New Zealand immigration seminars include information about:
- New Zealand's immigration policy and any recent changes;
- The New Zealand immigration process;
- The emotional, logistical and financial impact of moving to New Zealand;
- Finding a job in New Zealand;
- New Zealand's cost of living, taxation, salaries, the education system and;
- What New Zealand has to offer those interested in migrating.
We are specifically interested in those people with degrees, trade qualifications, national diplomas, business people, the self-employed or those with family in New Zealand.
Choose your seminar venue below, select a seminar from the calendars on the right, or visit the Seminar Calendar page to see an overview of seminars for the next 3 months. Remember
Remember spaces at our seminars are limited, so if you, your family or someone you know might be interested in attending then register now and reserve your space.